Sunday 27 July 2008

Back In Action!

Much needed catch-up after I have not been able to spend much time online because my adapter (battery charger) broke and my laptop battery is completely knackered anyway so was empty quickly. But... I am back and I have an adapter that works properly!!!

In the meantime, my girl Sugar Swirl won the inaugural Scotzanna Stakes at Woodbine on 18 April on her way to the Ballerina Stakes at Saratoga next month. Her connection are considering pointing her to the Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Spring at Santa Anita at the end of October.
Her trainer Brian Lynch was quoted as saying: "She's been a lot of fun. She's the best mare I have ever trained."
Very nice to hear. She is a true asset to my stable and is the star of my 2003 crop. A lovely mare to follow.

No comments: