Tuesday 17 June 2008

Just a note

I have been quite slack in the last week or so, but we are off on holiday to France on Saturday and trying to sort stuff out plus work is wearing me out - no good!

I just got a notification that both Ibn Khaldun and Frozen Fire are entered for the Irish Derby. I doubt whether Ibn Khaldun will run in it, as I see him as more of a miler. I hope that the fact he holds an entry means that his injury has cleared up. As for Frozen Fire, I honestly think he has a great chance. The Epsom course was not to his liking, but maybe the Curragh will suit better?

Anyway, my posts will probably be sparse until I am back from holiday on 28 June, but 29 June it is time for the Irish Derby! Wooohoo!

Plus I hope Holland will be in the final of Euro 2008 on the same day :o)

No comments: